Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile-English. Contact for other languages.
Do you know your leadership challenges?
Uses: Leadership development, executive coaching, career development
A leadership profile with the power of DiSC® — for individuals and groups
Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution.
Profile is for one person.
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with the Access Code. Anyone taking the assessment will need to set up an account.
Note: If you’re forwarding Access Codes to others and want to see their reports, ask respondents to send their reports to you.
- Receive tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward a desired outcome.
- Understand how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Understand themself better — the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
Additional features of Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organization. Assessment is for one person.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
- Leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components—over 20 pages.
- Access (on request) to learn more about your style and to compare your style to colleagues via MyEverythingDiSC.com
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports.
Examine this memorable, actionable and research-backed profile for yourself
Additional Reports Available for Purchase for the Facilitator
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders has two customized group reports. In the Group Culture and Facilitator Reports, both group and individual data is presented by graphs for each of the best practices, accompanied by a brief explanation and personalized discussion questions. The Facilitator Report includes participants names; the Group Culture Report does not.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Facilitator Report
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Group Report
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders – Supplement for Facilitators Report (free in EPIC)
Everything DiSC Team View Report
FREE COMPARISON REPORTS – (For our EPIC Account Clients only)
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
Everything DiSC Management versus Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, DiSC Profiles Blog
How a new DiSC profile was created: Everything DiSC Work of Leaders, DiSC Profiles Blog
Activities for Work of Leaders trainings, DiSC Profiles Blog