Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Profile-English. Contact for other languages.
Conflict can be constructive and productive
Uses: Individual development, conflict management, effective employee communication, team building, productivity, self-awareness, management training, coaching
You can change your response to conflict.
- Gain insights into your own response to conflict and that of others.
- Explore the destructive and productive conflict behaviors typical of each DiSC style.
- Understand how to manage your response to conflict situations.
- Reframe the language you use when approaching potential conflict.
- Discover communication strategies for engaging in productive workplace conflict.
Profile is for one person.
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with the Access Code. Anyone taking the assessment will need to set up an account.
Note: If you’re forwarding Access Codes to others and want to see their reports, ask respondents to send their reports to you.
Features of the Productive Conflict assessment
- 22-page report that highlights techniques to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors.
- Language of the narrative is supportive, personalized and easily understood without the intervention of an assessment professional.
- Learners discover the reasons behind destructive responses to conflict and how to reframe those responses to be more positive.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the assessment survey.
- Profile results are available upon completion.
- Learn more about your style and to compare your style to colleagues via MyEverythingDiSC.com
“Now, we’re doing better at recognizing the humanness of each of us as we come to solve problems within a business.” — Davina McDonnell, director of marketing
Take a look for yourself
Notes to trainers, coaches, and consultants
- If you’ve had learners complete an Everything DiSC assessment previously, use their existing profile data to decrease the number of questions presented for the assessment.
- The report is customizable. Online tailoring options make it easy to remove or rearrange pages, customize the profile title, or print select sections.
- Certification is not necessary, but we do recommend using the Everything DiSC Productive Conflict Facilitation Kit.
Additional reports for the facilitator are available for purchase
Use EPIC to administer Everything DiSC Productive Conflict
The EPIC Administrator Account allows you greater control over how and when profiles are presented.
Free comparison reports (For our EPIC Account clients only)
Use these reports for greater understanding of how two individuals can better work together. This is a powerful tool to use with managers and their direct reports, for individuals in conflict, work partnerships or new hires.