Everything DiSC Workplace Profile-English. Contact for other languages.
Our most popular assessment
Uses: Team building, employee communication, conflict management, motivation, productivity, career development
It’s not just about me; it’s about our relationships.
- Gain insights into your own behavior and that of others.
- Understand and appreciate the styles of the people you work with.
- Learn how to communicate and persuade more effectively.
- Create strategies for overcoming challenges when working with people of different DiSC® styles.
Profile is for one person.
For each profile ordered, you will receive an email with the Access Code. Anyone taking the assessment will need to set up an account.
Note: If you’re forwarding Access Codes to others and want to see their reports, ask respondents to send their reports to you.
Features of the Workplace Profile
- 20-page workplace-specific report that focuses on your priorities and strengths as well as those of others.
- Provides clear strategies for building more effective relationships.
- The language of the narrative is supportive, personalized and easily understood without the intervention of an assessment professional.
- Takes 15-20 minutes to complete the survey. Assessment results are available upon completion.
- Learn more about your style and to compare your style to colleagues via MyEverythingDiSC.com
Examine this memorable and research-backed profile
What you’ll see
Note how the dot and circle imagery promotes the understanding that this isn’t a tool to judge or pigeon-hole someone. We all have the ability to use the behavior styles as needed. Some just take more effort for us than others.
If you read carefully, you’ll see how the language of the narrative is supportive and personalized.
The report isn’t limited to the respondent’s style. Strategies are provided to help team members relate to each other and better understand each other’s stressors and motivators.
What you might miss
This tool uses computerized adaptive testing to improve its results and reliability. This responsive testing technique means greater accuracy and an even more personalized profile.
“Everything DiSC Workplace has been an instrumental component of our organizational development strategy. Our team has learned about their personal style and how to communicate and work more effectively with colleagues, clients, prospects and other business partners. It’s great to hear references to their DiSC style in conversations, meetings and even our Holiday Party! It’s certainly been impactful for our organization.”
— Karen Shannon
VP, Business Consulting/CHRO
For the facilitator
Additional reports available for purchase
Kit includes three 90-minute training modules, with fully-scripted and customizable portable presentation materials, plus an optional 30-minute people-reading module. (Trainer certification is not required, but is available.)
Certified consultants are not required. However, many consultants and coaches find DiSC a powerful addition to their trainings. We offer certification if you want it, but you will find the Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitation Kit gives you everything you need to facilitate a training session.
Free comparison reports (For our EPIC Account clients only)
Use these reports for greater understanding of how two individuals can better work together. This is a powerful tool to use with managers and their direct reports, for individuals in conflict, work partnerships or new hires.
EPIC Administrator Account allows you to suppress the delivery of profile results until you choose to distribute them.